Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Here we go!

Hello, blogging world! I am looking forward to sharing some of my favorite things with you. First things first. Even though I created this blog to share my adventures in crafting, cooking, sewing, etc.,I  will probably be talking your ear off (eyes off? Gross.) about my adorable 14 month old (wait a minute, when did that happen! I just left the hospital with her yesterday!) daughter.  It all flows together most of the time anyway. Pretty much everything I do, I do for her. I am sure there will be mention of my amazing hubby from time to time as well. He pretty much rocks. No, I am not bias. Well...

Anyway, tonight I am super excited to start working on our Advent Calender! I am going to take a bunch of pics, and try to make a tutorial of sorts. It will be my first one, so I am looking forward to some feedback if anyone has any!

Thanks for checking out the new blog! We hope you stop back soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome!
    I found your blog thru mama blog on BBC.
    I started bloggin so I could remember all the funny things that my little man does. I'm excited to follow your blog! Your little girl is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete