Friday, September 16, 2011

Check it out!

So. I spent all of naptime (plus a little extra while daddy played with Lil'bug when he got home from work) making this blog my own! I think Blogger has a ton of great resources for bloggers to use to customize things. However, I wanted to use something I was familiar with so I stuck with Picnik! I found Picnik when I was a poor college student, and I couldn't afford Photoshop. It is a great FREE photo editor! There are some features that are available only to Premium members, which costs a low fee. (I have never paid. But I consider it often! I will probably be making the plunge here before Christmas.) Defiantly check it out!

Tonight it looks like a Saturday Night Live-athon with the hubbs. We are still fighting colds, and just want to take it easy. Tomorrow, MENARDS! We are going to be picking out new flooring for our kitchen and dining room, cabinets and counter tops for the kitchen, and a new sink/vanity for the bathroom. Notice that I said, "picking out." This is going to be a lengthy process. We don't have it in our budget to do all of these things at once! Though, I am having a hard time deciding where to start. Thinking: cabinets, counter tops, flooring, bathroom. What do you think?

Also, I have decided that on Sundays I am going to be posting my menu planning for the whole week. I have never been much of a menu planner, but we eat out too often! I really want us to start making more healthy, frugal choices.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment