Sunday, October 30, 2011

Menu Planning and My First Feature!

Hope everyone is having a great Hallows Eve! Can you believe that tomorrow is Halloween? I thought Easter was just a couple weeks ago! Where does the time go?! I am super excited to show off Bug's costume! She is going as a garden gnome this year, and I will post pictures of our fun tomorrow night.

On to the menu plan for this week!


Breakfast
Lunch
Supper
Sunday
 Donuts
Grandma’s (late lunch)
---
Monday
 Halloween Pancakes!
Roast Beef Roll-Ups
Little Cesar’s  
Tuesday
Breakfast Burritos
Tomato Soup 
Ham and Potatoes
Wednesday
Eggs
Lunch with Friends
 Grilled Chicken
Thursday
 Fruit Yogurt
 Chicken Salad
 Meatloaf
Friday
Cereal
Leftovers
 Hot Dogs
Saturday
 Waffles
Ravioli
Steaks


Also, I wanted to share that I was featured over at Everything Under the Moon this week for my Garlic Herb Knots recipe/tutorial!
Everything Under the Moon

1 comment:

  1. Can I come over on Saturday? Sounds so yummy!

    Karen
    www.nakedmommydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete