Sunday, October 23, 2011

Menu Planning and Remembrance

Finally getting back into the groove of things! We have been running around like crazy for a while because so many things are happening. We found out that my wonderful hubby is getting a promotion at work! I am so proud of him, I can't even describe it. He is truly amazing. As for me, I have been baby/puppy proofing a little more. I am going to be watching my adorable nephew twice a week while his folks are at work. (He is around 10 weeks old, I think! So small and cuddly!) But here is the menu plan for this week... and I am going to do everything I can to stick to it!

Breakfast
Lunch
Supper
Sunday
Donuts
Grandma’s!
 Out with Family
Monday
PB Toast
Leftovers
Grilled Chicken
Tuesday
 Omelets
Mac & Cheese
Date Night!
Wednesday
Muffins
Lunch with Friends
Breakfast for Dinner (waffles or pancakes)
Thursday
Fruit Yogurt
 Soup
Corn Dogs
Friday
 Oatmeal
 Cheese Quesadilla
Burgers
Saturday
 French Toast
 Sandwiches
Pasta


On a lower note, I have been in a kind of funk today. It has been one year today since we lost my childhood puppy. We got this adorable, kind, and sweet puppy when I was just 4 years old. She had beat the odds and lived a wonderful 18 years! I miss her often. She was my best buddy, protector, and companion for 18 great years, and no matter what, she will always be the best pup a girl could ask for.

Brook (or Goose, to me.) Love you, Goose-Goose!

1 comment: