Sunday, October 2, 2011

Menu Planning

Whoa, it is Sunday already! Where did this week go? As I get older, I think days and weeks are getting shorter and shorter. I remember in middle and high school it felt like every week would drag on and on. In college, weekends started to slip by, but the weeks were still long. Ever since Lil'bug was born, ALL time seems to slip between my fingers.

Anyway, we kind of slacked on our menu plan last week and ate out a couple of times. This week, we are hoping to do much better! Here is the plan for this week:


Breakfast
Lunch
Supper
Sunday
Grandma’s
Tuna Sandwiches
Grandma’s!
Monday
Blueberry Muffins
Mac & Cheese
Family Photo Day – Eating Out!
Tuesday
Cereal
PB & J
Chicken Fajitas
Wednesday
Fruit Yogurt
Turkey and Veggie Goulash
Ham and Cheese Croissants
Thursday
Omelets
Soup
Cheese & Chicken Quesadilla
Friday
Oatmeal
Leftovers
Corn Dogs
Saturday
Pancakes
Ravioli
Grilled Steak

Tonight, I am going to attempt to make the dress I was telling you all about yesterday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment