Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello, October!

Hooray! It is finally October. That means I can bust out all of my fall decor. (Ok, so I did it a couple weeks ago... shhh!) I get to make pumpkin bars, apple cider, and wear comfy cozy sweaters! I love fall. (If you think I am enthusiastic about autumn, just wait until winter! Eeeek! I can't wait!)

Last night, my hubby and I had a mini-moviethon after Lil'bug went to bed. I picked The Phantom of the Opera and the hubbs picked X-Men First Class. Both good movies! But I didn't really get anything productive done. Drat! The night before, I made Lil'bug a super quick skirt, though!


I figured with all of the great colors in the skirt, it would match almost anything! I was wrong. Most little shirts have little pictures, or designs, or words.... but there is nothing wrong with some light layers! We are going to be looking for some solid shirts one of these days, though.

I have decided to finally attempt to sew something with sleeves! After talking with the awesome ladies at my sewing group, I have decided to try this Peasant Dress from PrudentBaby. I will be attempting this on Sunday night. I would do it tonight, but we are having a squishy guest come visit. My newest nephew (7 weeks old!) is going to come hang out with us for a while tonight so his folks can go on a date! I am super exited.


1 comment:

  1. haha. I have had that matching problem soooo often! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I put plain solid color shirts on DD's Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete