Monday, November 28, 2011

Menu Planning

I know it is a little late, but I've got it ready tonight! I haven't been doing a ton of crafting lately. I did whip up a peasant dress for Lil'bug for Thanksgiving and I looooved it. I just used what was in my fabric stash, and it turned out so well. I bought some pretty snowflake material to make her another one! haha! Tonight, I will be hemming some curtains for my grandma.

Menu plan for this week:



Breakfast
Lunch
Supper
Sunday
 Donuts
Leftover Thanksgiving!
 Leftover Thanksgiving!
Monday
 Fruit and Cereal
Tuna Sandwiches
Potato Soup
Tuesday
 Toast
Soup
BBQ Brisket Sandwiches
Wednesday
 Muffins
PB & J Roll Ups
Turkey Tenderloin (in a bag)
Thursday
Fruit Yogurt
Leftovers
 Burgers
Friday
Scrambled Eggs
 Chicken Salad
 Homemade Pizza
Saturday
Waffles
Arby’s!
Chix Cheese Quesadillas

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower. If you want to follow back: http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete