Monday, November 7, 2011

Food Poisoning

The title says it all, folks! I have been dealing with the worst bought of food poisoning ever! I promise that I will get the menu plan for this week up by the end of the day. Sorry I didn't manage to get it up yesterday!

Oh a brighter note, our house is full of wonderful Christmas decorations! It is one of our traditions to take down anything Fall-ish late on the 31st of October so that we can decorate for the winter/Christmas season on November 1st! Last year, we were living in a small two bedroom apartment during the holiday season. This year, we bought our first home and we have so much more room to decorate! I still need to pick up some odds and ends, but it is beginning to look a *little* like Christmas! (Now, if we could just get some darn snow!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are dealing with food poisoning. That is rough! Hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete