Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Menu Planning

We had a great time with my husband's folks this weekend.  They left with a little touch of some kind of bug, though... so we are hoping they are all feeling better today!

Here is the menu plan for this week. Though, my hubby's birthday is tomorrow... so he will be using that as leverage to get what he wants all week, I am sure. :)



Breakfast
Lunch
Supper
Sunday
 Fresh Fruit
Hot Dogs
Out with the Family
Monday
 Cereal
Jimmy Johns!
Out
Tuesday
PB Toast
Leftovers
 Chicken Fingers
Wednesday
Scrambled Eggs
Soup
 Hubby’s Choice! (Happy Birthday!)
Thursday
 French Toast
 Sandwiches
Burgers
Friday
 Bagel and Cream Cheese
 Spaghettios
 Steaks
Saturday
Muffins
Leftovers
 Pasta

I finally got to spend some time with my sewing machine last night! My mother-in-law got me some of the cutest Grinch flannel to make Lil'bug some pajama pants! I made a test pair with some flannel from my stash, and if they fit, I will be making her new Christmas ones tonight! I also made a little pouch with the snappy tape measure closure... might be throwing a tutorial up for that one of these days. Stay tuned, folks. I will get it back together one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment